Η δικηγορική εταιρεία Προύντζος & Προύντζος Δ.Ε.Π.Ε. δέχεται αιτήσεις για τις ακόλουθες θέσεις εργασίας:
1. Senior Corporate/Commercial Lawyer (Nicosia) SCL 1/2016
2. Senior Corporate/Commercial Lawyer (Limassol) SCL 2/2016
Due to our expansion in Limassol and increasing work in our Nicosia office we are currently seeking to recruit two Senior Corporate/Commercial Lawyers to join our Firm. We are a rapidly growing law firm of highly qualified professionals, and we wish to add motivated individuals to assume the role of Senior Corporate/Commercial Lawyers. One lawyer will be based in our Limassol office and one in Nicosia.
- Deep knowledge and experience in drafting complex corporate and commercial documentation and contracts.
- Ability to supervise junior and other lawyers and administrative staff, to delegate work and to review their work and performance, provide reporting to the Firm’s management
- Participation in business development in Cyprus and key international jurisdictions
- Experience in overseeing the drafting and filing of corporate documentation to the Registrar of Companies
- Consultation of corporate clients in business issues and execution of transactions, maintaining of client relations
- Overseeing the formation and administration of companies in Cyprus and in other jurisdictions
- Maintaining and keeping up to date the statutory records of the companies as well as to undertaking the handling of clients’ portfolio
- Coordinating jobs within other departments of the Firm
- At least 5 years of experience as a Corporate/Commercial Lawyer.
- Experience in the fields of Commercial Law, including but not limited to, Business Law, Corporate Law, Competition Law, Intellectual Property and Regulated Financial Services shall be considered an advantage, according to the fields of expertise.
- Speak and write fluent Greek and English. Any other language will be considered an advantage.
- Attention to detail and well organized.
- Computer Literate; Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent Communication and Organisational Skills
- Pleasant personality
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work in young and dynamic environment
- Hard working and dedicated
- Holder of driving License
An attractive remuneration package and other benefits will be provided to the successful candidates according to qualifications. If you are interested in the above position please send your CV at the following email address [email protected] or contact us by phone 00357 22669699.
Only applications which fulfil the minimum experience requirements will be considered. Applications shall be treated with utmost confidentiality.